conveyor belt ( plural conveyor belts) Similar phrases in dictionary English Chinese. (3) belt conveyor.,,, . luggage conveyor belt.,,, . ocean conveyor belt. .
conveyor belt - a moving belt that transports objects (as in a factory) conveyer belt, conveyor, conveyer, transporter. belt - endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts or pulleys. carousel, carrousel, luggage carousel, luggage carrousel - a conveyer belt that carries luggage to be claimed by air travelers.
Conveyor Belts Associated with Cyclogenesis: Standard Model From: Dusan Djuric (1994) "Weather Analysis", Chap. 10 Dry Conveyor Belt Cold Conveyor Belt Warm Conveyor Belt Air within the WCB rises quasi-isentropically as it flows from south to north, starting
conveyor belt meaning and definition: Noun: conveyor belt kun''veyur…. click for more detailed meaning in English, definition, pronunciation and example sentences for conveyor belt Noun: conveyor belt kun''veyur belt A moving belt that transports objects (as in a
conveyor belt - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. All Free. convey′or belt′, [Mach.] Mechanical Engineering an endless belt or chain, set of rollers, etc., for carrying materials or objects short distances, as from one part of a building to another.
In answer to Jim Jones'' question, it has been well established that the main driving force behind the meridional circulation of the North Atlantic conveyor belt, with ultimate worldwide impacts, is the descent of cold high-density saline water into the abyssal ocean at high northern latitudes.
Belt designation as per DIN standard *) Note 1: In some regions, PN is used instead of EP, where P stands for Polyester and N for Nylon. Note 2: For textile conveyor belts it should additionally be indicated whether solid, sealed or cut edges are preferred.
Conveyor definition is - one that conveys: such as. How to use conveyor in a sentence. Recent Examples on the Web In fab, processing all of those cows takes place in a cavernous room filled with steel chains, hard-plastic conveyor belts, industrial-size vacuum sealers, and stacks of cardboard shipping boxes. ...
· conveyor belt ( plural conveyor belts ) A continuous flexible band moved by a series of rollers to transport objects or material from one place to another, especially within a factory or mine.
conveyor belt definition: 1. a continuous moving strip or surface that is used for transporting objects from one place to…. Learn more.
/ kənˈveɪ·ər ˌbelt / a continuous moving strip or surface that is used to transport objects from one place to another Want to learn more? Improve your vocabulary with English Vocabulary in …
conveyor belt: 1 n a moving belt that transports objects (as in a factory) Synonyms: conveyer, conveyer belt, conveyor, transporter Types: carousel, carrousel, luggage carousel, luggage carrousel a conveyer belt that carries luggage to be claimed by air travelers Type of: belt endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts ...
Definition of conveyor belt in the Definitions dictionary. Meaning of conveyor belt. What does conveyor belt mean? Information and translations of conveyor belt in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. Wiktionary (0.00 / 0 votes) Rate this definition: ...
Shop 354, Pacific Place the Mall, 88 Queensway, Admiralty · 3.6 · 29195000
It''s like conveyor-belt sushi—there''s no guarantee that the dish you pass up will come around again, one of his aides said. Noda Favored to Succeed Kan as Japan''s Premier Brazil''s Açu Superport is larger than the island of Manhattan, with state-of-the-art highway, pipeline and conveyor-belt capacity to ease the transfer of raw materials onto ships heading to China.
Conveyor Belt Definition,Industry knowledge Characteristics Conveyor belt equipment with traction parts and features: A conveyor belt having a traction member generally includes: a traction member, a carrier member, a driving device, a tensioning device, a ...
· Typically, conveyor systems consist of a belt stretched across two or more pulleys. The belt forms a closed loop around the pulleys so it can continually rotate. One pulley, known as the drive pulley, drives or tows the belt, moving items from one location to another.
The flat belt conveyor belt is one of the most prevalent conveyor systems in use today. Flat belts are useful for internal conveyance, i.e. transporting items within a facility. This type of conveyor belt uses a series of powered pulleys to move a continuous flat belt, which can consist either of natural material or synthetic fabric (ex. polyester, nylon).
Belt conveyor systems Conveyors are durable and reliable components used in automated distribution and warehousing.  In combination with computer controlled pallet handling equipment this allows for more efficient retail, wholesale, and manufacturing distribution..
Definition [edit | edit source] A conveyor belt is typically added to a wedge and intended to pull robots up and over the wedge. Several roboteers used chainsaw chains in place of belts with the hope of snagging and tearing into an opponent''s underside, simultaneously lifting and damaging them.
Belt–cleaning system-A belt cleaner, or a group of belt cleaners and associated equipment (such as mounts and tensioners), as located on one conveyor. Belt conveyor -A flexible rubber endless belt, looped over a framework of rollers and pulleys, that is used to …
· conveyor belt translate:,. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Chinese traditional Dictionary. Next, in order to repeat this coordinated operation, both robot arms will move back to their initial positions, anticipating the next three workpieces to be ...
conveyor belt in Mechanical topic. a long continuous moving band of rubber, cloth, or metal, used in a place such as a factory or an airport to move things from one place to another We lifted our baggage from the conveyor belt. Examples from the Corpus conveyor belt • To understand this concept, think of your fretboard as a conveyor belt.
Define conveyor-belt. conveyor-belt synonyms, conveyor-belt pronunciation, conveyor-belt translation, English dictionary definition of conveyor-belt. conveyor-belt. Translations. English: conveyor-belt adj Fließband-; a conveyor-belt hospital ein Krankenhaus, in dem die Patienten wie am.
As a result, a classic S-shape develops in the band of high clouds that mark the warm conveyor belt. Weather forecasters recognize this classic S-shape as a sign that the cyclone is mature. Focus your attention on the water-vapor images below. The left image shows the developing Blizzard of 1993 at 12Z on March 13, 1993.
· The global ocean conveyor belt is a constantly moving system of deep-ocean circulation driven by temperature and salinity. The great ocean conveyor moves water around the globe. The ocean is not a still body of water. There is constant motion in the ocean in …
· The global ocean conveyor belt is a constantly moving system of deep-ocean circulation driven by temperature and salinity. The great ocean conveyor moves water around the globe. The ocean is not a still body of water. There is constant motion in the ocean in the form of a global ocean conveyor belt.
Shop G02-04, Lee Gardens, 33 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay · 0.7 · 29195000
Definition: What is a Belt Conveyor? One of the basic tools in material handling industry, belt conveyors are most commonly used in transportation of bulk materials (grain, salt, coal, ore, sand, etc.). Belt conveyor systems consist of two or more pulleys (a.k.a. drums). An endless loop of carrying medium—the conveyor belt— rotates about them.
· Conveyor Belt Splice Definition. Conveyor belt splicing is the process of joining together two pieces of conveyor belt. Usually, this is done to either elongate the original conveyor belt or to repair a torn or damaged conveyor belt. Because there are so many industries in which conveyor systems are employed, there are many types of conveyor ...
· Word forms: plural conveyor belts 1. countable noun A conveyor belt or a conveyor is a continuously-moving strip of rubber or metal which is used in factories for moving objects along so that they can be dealt with as quickly as possible. The damp bricks went along a conveyor belt into another shed to dry.
An Approved Continuing Education Provider PDHonline Course M262 (2 PDH) Bulk Material Belt Conveyor Specification John R. Andrew, P.E. 2007 PDH Online | PDH Center 5272 Meadow Estates Drive Fairfax, VA 22030-6658 Phone & Fax: 703-988-0088 >
Shop 354, Pacific Place the Mall, 88 Queensway, Admiralty · 3.6 · 29195000
Conveyor belt with tensile strength of belt 630N/mm(630kN/m),3ply, described as EP630/3, converted to PIW would be 630 X 0.5716 = 360 PIW (10:1 safety factor). So EP630/3 in …
Conveyor belt definition, an endless belt or chain, set of rollers, etc., for carrying materials or objects short distances, as from one part of a building to another. See more.
· The conveyor belt moves at much slower speeds (a few centimeters per second) than wind-driven or tidal currents (tens to hundreds of centimeters per second). It is estimated that any given cubic meter of water takes about 1,000 years to complete the journey along the global conveyor belt.